You may wonder what all this is.
General Data Privacy Regulations require to state how your personal data on going to be used on this site. This means, even if this was a multi-national company, as an individual, you may want to now what happens if you register your name for a newsletter, mark and comment on something interesting, or simply buy my book. And it doesn’t matter, if there are thousands of people registering, or only you, you still have the same rights and this site still has to make sure that your data is safe.
Thanks for your understanding.
GET IN CONTACT
I’d be happy to hear from you. If you want to contact me please send me an email or chat in the messenger window below.
E-mail: i n f o @ i t s f o u r s i d e s . c o m
Copyright: Colin Luthardt
c/o Runa Luthardt
Swedish company registration number: 620717-xxxx
All rights reserved. No part of the publications may be reproduced, stored in any retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder for which application should be addressed in the first instance to the publisher. No liability shall be attached to the author, the copyright holder or the publisher for the loss or damage of any nature suffered as a result of reliance on the reproduction of any of the contents of this publication or any errors or omissions in its contents.
Online Privacy Notice
This privacy notice provides you with details of how you personal data is collected and processed on this site, https://itsfoursides.com, including any information you may provide through this site when you purchase a product or service, sign up to our newsletter or a free product, join a webinar, or just simply buy a book.
By providing your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
LIVETRAINER is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: LIVETRAINER
Address: Ålgatan 5, 72349 Våsterås, Sweden
E-mail: i n f o @ i t s f o u r s i d e s . c o m
Postal address: Ålgatan 5, 72349 Våsterås, Sweden
Telephone number: +46 (8) 55 92 55 42
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (Data Inspektionen, Sverige), the Swedish supervisory authority for data protection issues (www datainspektionen.se). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at E-mail: i n f o @ i t s f o u r s i d e s . c o m
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data may include your first name, maiden name, last name, username, company of employment title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
- Technical Data may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
- Profile Data may include your username and password, purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
Direct interactions: You may provide data by filling in forms that are on our site (or managed by Its Four Sides . com otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
- Order our products or services;
- Create an account on our site;
- Subscribe to our service or publications;
- Request resources or marketing be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, prize draw, promotion or survey; or
- Give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions: As you use our site, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. We collect this data by using cookies, server logs and similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites that use our cookies.
For the time being we cookies for
- Analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU
- Advertising networks based inside OR outside the EU
- Search information providers such as Google, and Bing etc. based inside OR outside the EU
- Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Stripe and PayPal etc. based inside OR outside the EU.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract between us.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at
E-mail: i n f o @ i t s f o u r s i d e s . c o m
Purposes for processing your personal data
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at
i n f o @ i t s f o u r s i d e s . c o m if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.Marketing communications
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have:
- when you have created an account with us
- requested information from us or have purchased goods or services from us; or
- if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
- in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will not share any of your data with third parties.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to find out more about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email us at i n f o @ i t s f o u r s i d e s . c o m .
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to disclose your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
- Other companies in our group who provide IT and system administration services and undertake leadership reporting.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- Official regulators and other authorities based in Sweden and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at: www.datainspektionen.se
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at E-mail: i n f o @ i t s f o u r s i d e s . c o m.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Västerås, January 24, 2022