Welcome to Speaking the Language of Leadership,
start and become more effective at leading your team to success
Based on a true story, Speaking the Language of Leadership introduces Its Four Sides® of Leadership with simple and effective concepts, models and tools. Every one of these dramatically improves the leader’s effectiveness.
Here you get access to the exact framework that made this group of good managers become great leaders.
Once you have defined your role as a leader, you will start doing things differently from the ground up. Step-by-step you will increase the effectiveness of your team like it is documented in this book, Speaking the Language of Leadership.
Speaking the Language of Leadership
Welcome to your priority access to Coach Colin and the Free Membership Site on MS Teams.
Here you can get unlimited access to free membership content.
This is where you can access tools that are important for you on your journey in leading your team to success.
- Join the special MS Teams group and share your interests with like minded professionals
- Get started with the tips and tricks that make an impact for your leadership
- Learn how to make an impact and be the One who leads a team to success
- Join LIVE webinars and coaching with Coach Colin sharing essential tools and insights that will boost your leadership skills
- Ask questions and chat with Coach Colin and other professionals about questions of concern
- Get your position and find your direction where you are as a leader and your team
- Get exclusive updates on changes and developments about Its Four Sides of Leadership
Follow this link to my Microsoft Teams site called Its Four Sides of Leadership for further content.
Remember to pick up your bonus:
In the Teams group you can download your FREE copy of my audiobook and listen to Speaking the Language of Leadership, the Journey. This audiobook is an unique edition INCLUDING comments and exercises from Coach Colin and the end of the chapters.
Please note three important things:
- If you are not a member of the Teams group you will want to register by contacting me and requesting access.
- Microsoft Teams is required and you can be downloaded as a free app here or it comes with your Microsoft office subscription bundle.